Another month, 50 more frames. Shortly after receiving and processing the scans for the past 2 and a half months I contacted the lab to see about making some tweaks to the scans to fit my shooting style going forward. They kindly offered to rescan the whole set to preserve the blacks nd highlights for me and I used those new scans for this month's post.
I'm noticing that I've been trying to make this film work in winter's lower light and truthfully I'm looking forward to the brigher daylight of spring and summer for my film shooting.
I also noticed that I have a bit of a shutter curtain issue at the fastest shutter speed of 1/1000 on my OM1. I'll need to get that looked at. This whole month was shot with that camera using Kodak Portra 400. Development and scan was handled by The FIND Lab.